Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Toilet Trend

Imagine this: A woman at a bar is sipping a beer and tapping her foot to the music of a guitar player across the room. Two men come up to her on either side; both take out their cellphones. "Hi toiletmom. Wait til you see what we have," they both remark. All three giggle as pictures of toilets, urinals, sinks and faucets flash across their cellphone screens.

Another gentleman, seeing the commotion and knowing the three participants, grins sheepishly. His slightly confused expression says it all. "Well, I never knew about this pick-up line. All I need to do is show pictures of urinals?"

No way, mister. These are more than just pictures. 1) They are Kohlers. 2) They all have a story.

A light dawns in his eyes. After excusing himself to use the men's room, he returns triumphantly, holding his phone up. "This bar has Kohler toilets!"

Welcome to the club.

Well, toilet mom is finally going to join the club. I now have my own picture of a Kohler toilet in a public place. (I do not have a picture phone; mine are on my camera.)

I was with my mom and Isabel at Jordan's furniture when Isabel needed to use the bathroom. (No surprise there - I think she is on a mission to "go" everywhere we go.) We walked into this gorgeous bathroom and I could just feel it in my blood. This bathroom is big - it is beautiful - nothing would do but a Kohler.

And there it was in all its glory. My Kohler toilet. I left Isabel in one stall so I could go into the other and snap a picture. Then I took another picture to ensure that I had the angle right - this is important!

When Isabel was done, she needed help washing her hands. Behold! A Kohler sink as well! I was very excited to see this and snapped several pictures. A close-up of one sink, zoomed out to get the whole row.

What a find!

Once I can find the thing to upload pics, they will be posted to one of my favorite blogs:

http://kohlersitings.blogspot.com/

(No, I do not run this site! Andy is the machine behind it.)


(And yes, I will refrain from picking up women with my new pictures.)

1 comment:

andygoose said...

Yay! We'll finally have a shot from the girls room!