Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 days of Christmas.

I couldn't wait any longer!

On the first day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me an Ipod for my DTV.
On the second day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the third day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the fourth day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the fifth day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the sixth day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me six white Sonatas, five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the seventh day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me seven waterless urinals, six white Sonatas, five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the eighth day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me eight gooseneck faucets, seven waterless urinals, six white Sonatas, five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the ninth day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me nine storage solutions, eight gooseneck faucets, seven waterless urinals, six white Sonatas, five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the tenth day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me ten cast irons sinks, nine storage solutions, eight gooseneck faucets, seven waterless urinals, six white Sonatas, five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me eleven pullout faucets, ten cast irons sinks, nine storage solutions, eight gooseneck faucets, seven waterless urinals, six white Sonatas, five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.
On the twelth day of Christmas, Herb Kohler gave to me twelve towel bars, eleven pullout faucets, ten cast irons sinks, nine storage solutions, eight gooseneck faucets, seven waterless urinals, six white Sonatas, five Caxton sinks, four Bancroft faucets, three Cimarron toilets, two toilet seats and an Ipod for my DTV.

1 comment:

kpett said...

Gotta love toilet humor - even during Christmas!